Designed for those who have little to no experience Japanese language ability, this guide will walk you through many of the important “Live in Japan” how-to’s step by step.
In this guide you will learn how to:
• Send money home to pay bills
• Renew Your Visa
• Visit a Japanese Doctor
• And so much more…
THE COOL THINGS ABOUT THIS BOOK: An extensive video library & bonus section.
A BEGINNER-FRIENDLY approach to learning how to read, write, and learn your hiragana. This is one of the few hiragana courses that offers a both course text and thorough video tutorials. Here’s what you’ll Learn:
• Hiragana Recognition
• Hiragana Pronunciation
• Stroke Order
• Diacriticals, Drills, & more!
THE COOL THINGS ABOUT THIS BOOK: Video Drills, The Worksheet Appendix, The Japan Guy Hiragana Jam Session
THE 47 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED “LIVE IN JAPAN” QUESTIONS
Answers to an Exhaustive List of the Most Common Questions Foreigners Have About Living & Working in Japan!
Some of the questions you will find answers to inside of this book:
• How Can I Live & Work in Japan Long-Term?
• How Do I Land A Teach in Japan Gig?
• What Should I Pack?
• Is It Expensive to Live in Japan?
• Is it Easy to Date in Japan?
• And so many more…
COOL THING ABOUT THIS BOOK: Answers to a butt-load…ahem…a plethora of questions.
Latest posts by Donnie (see all)
- Japanese English That Will Make You Giggle - November 30, 2013
- Hello Kitty Plus Sadako Equals Terrifyingly Cute - October 31, 2013
- The Five Best Companies To Teach For in Japan - October 6, 2013
- Welcome to the New Japan Guy. Now with 30% Less Fat! - September 29, 2013