Well, that’s not entirely true. It’s undergoing some minor updates, going from unpaid to paid, and getting a title makeover. I remember when I first started selling the guide, the price was WAY too high, and thus I ended up giving it away for free. I wanted to get an idea of what people thought of it, and the response has been nothing short of amazing! Everyone has had such great things to say! I truly appreciate all of the great feedback.
Wait, please don’t roll your eyes in disgust. Yes it’s going free to being paid. “How much?” you ask. Well, that’s the good news. In order for anyone to be able to afford it, I’ve decided to make it only seven-hundred and ninety-seven dolla…oops forgot my decimal point there. Ahem, I’ve decided to make the guide a whopping $7.971111 cents. I guess if we round to nearest hundreth, that’s $7.97. Why am I charging for the book now? A couple of reasons actually.
1) Taking the Japan Guy to new heights is going to take a bit of funding. So I figure that this is a least a start, no matter how small. The new book is one of three that are available right now in the Japan Guy Store and for those of you who have those snazzy Kindles and Kindle Fire devices, it’s in the Kindle store, too.
2) I was talking so much about starting a store, and I wanted to actually do it…well…this is me taking my first step
The Ultimate How To Guide won’t disappear today, but within the next 72 hours, it will change won’t happen today but it will. So if you wanted a copy of the Ultimate How-To Guide before it’s reincarnated as the $7.97 “How To Live in Japan: The Ultimate Guide” now might be a good time to get your copy while it’s still free!
Latest posts by Donnie (see all)
- Japanese English That Will Make You Giggle - November 30, 2013
- Hello Kitty Plus Sadako Equals Terrifyingly Cute - October 31, 2013
- Welcome to the New Japan Guy. Now with 30% Less Fat! - September 29, 2013
- SOINN, The Robot Apocalypse Begins - July 31, 2013